Rise & Grind ⛅️ It’s Day 2 of my first 21 days of building this sleep-early-every-night habit and I think it’s going pretty well so far. The biggest struggle yesterday was not letting myself take a nap. Every time I felt even the slightest bit of tired, I drank water and avoided any caffeine that would’ve ruined my ability to sleep early. I also didn’t eat late, so that most likely contributed to helping me sleep early too. Overall, sleeping early was easy because I was tired by the end of the day and waking up at 7:00am this morning was easier because my body had a good ten hours of rest. Wow.
I am pumped and ready to start my day. I already fixed my bed (whoa, that never happens) and now I need to get ready because I woke up Mark so we could get breakfast together ❤️
I have a few things on my list of to-dos today:
- Finalize recommendations for grad school applications
- Edit videos for YouTube (they will all air daily on my channel starting Dec. 1st)
- Lightly clean my room because if I don’t clean daily, my allergies will kick in
- Film at least two videos for #FILAMFANGIRL
- Hangout with my hubby, Mark
- Finish writing a script for a project I’m working on
- Watch my money go down because bills are due 💸
Let’s do this! I hope you all have an amazing, wonderful Sunday.