I learned about the Success Indicators from The Success Indicator by MaryEllen Tribby — recommended by Everyday Power Blog. While some of the things on the list make you think duh, of course that makes you successful, I wanted to repost this as a reminder. There are times when I lose track and need posts like this to put things back into perspective and I hope it helps others too.
Everyone should take a look at Jeff Moore’s “My Everyday Power” Blog. I’m honored to have him following my blog and I’m glad I perused through his blog. Check the blog out for that extra motivational kick!
- Has a sense of gratitude
- Forgives others
- Gives other people credit for their victories
- Accept responsibility for their failures
- Reads everyday
- Keeps a journal
- Talks about ideas
- Want others to succeed
- Shares information and data
- Keeps a “to-be” list
- Exudes joy
- Sets goals and develops life plans
- Has a sense of entitlement
- Holds a grudge
- Takes all the credit of their victories
- Blames others for their failures
- Watches TV everyday
- Says they keep a journal but really don’t
- Fears change
- Thinks they know it all
- Operates from a transactional perspective
What traits and/or habits do you think are most important for successful people?
lots of virtual hugs ?